Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.8.1
▪ Hyper Scape™
▪ Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition for PC
▪ Grounded™ RS-338
o The Epic preset on the Radeon™ RX 5700 XT offers up to 9% better FPS performance playing Grounded with Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 edition 20.8.1 versus the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2.
▪ With Radeon FreeSync enabled, task switching to another display or application may intermittently cause the desktop refresh rate to be locked to an arbitrary interval causing stuttering.
▪ Streaming and recording features are not working or are failing to enable on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products in Windows® 7 system configurations.
▪ Radeon Software may experience an application crash or hang when waking from sleep after joining the AMD User Experience program.
▪ DOOM™ Eternal may experience a very dark or dim screen when changing V-Sync settings in game with HDR enabled.
▪ Hot plugging a powered off HDMI display and then powering on the display, may intermittently cause a system crash or hang.
▪ Enabling Instant Replay may rarely cause a system hang or TDR on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
▪ Compatibility Advisor may show an “Unable to get requirements” error message when opened. Users will need to perform a factory reset of settings in Radeon Software for this fix to take effect.
RS-338, Testing by AMD Performance Labs as of July 28, 2020 using a test system configured with an Intel Core i9-9900K CPU (3.6GHz), 16GB DDR4-3200MHz memory, a Radeon™ RX 5700 XT graphics card and Windows 10 x64 with Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.8.1, and a similarly configured system with Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.2, to test driver over driver FPS performance using the game Grounded at 1920x1080 resolution. Performance may vary.